- I have missed no more than 3 city council meetings in the 8 years I have served.
- I spend a significant amount of time doing in-depth research on the issues we make decisions on. How much time is dependent on how much I already know and how long it has been since I last learned about the issue.
- I physically visit the sites where changes are getting made.
- I talk to, but mostly listen, to those individuals who are impacted by the changes.
- I research how other cities are handling the same or similar problems.
- I have solicited information from as many people as possible to get their input on issues.
- I am prepared when we have our meetings.
- I research other cities best practice.
- It is one thing to say you will be this engaged, it is another thing to have 8 years of proof on the city council and additional 6+ years on the planning commission that you did it.
I believe success comes from hard work. I am committed to continuing the hard work I have done during the past 8 years for the next 4 years as your city councilman.